12 February 2010

Almost a year back....

I was browsing through my email and realised that I have the following pictures.... which were taken nearly 1 year ago...


Freshly out from the oven.... Took him quite some time before he burst out crying. Gynae did not smack his buttock when Kayden came out to see the world, guess it is not the practise there to do so. *LOL* Made Kenneth very worried... until he heard his cries...
When he first came out, it was quite unbelievable that he was inside me (I was carrying him) for 40 weeks!!!


When Kenneth went back home... Left Kayden and me only in the ward and he just kept staring at me. Ok, I know he couldn't see really well yet and his stares just so happen to be in my direction. =D
He scratched his face!! My heart was soooooo pain.... Anyway, his neck was soooo soft and we didn't know how to wear the cap back so most of the times, the cap was just resting on his head. *LOL*
Yeah! Kayden's first car ride!! Going home from the hospital!! Being wrapped up like a ba zhang. Ha ha...

All these were 1 year back... and now, baby is turning into toddler in less than 2 weeks time!! Can't believe it.... Kayden, you will always be Daddy and Mummy's good little boy and we will always love you... =)

1 comment:

  1. I always love checking out my old photos of my son too. Always brings a s-m-i-l-e to my face! :)

    ReplyDelete