14 April 2011

Happiness....

Happiness is to see my boy waiting for me at my office car pouch when I knock off. =) All the unhappiness is gone when I see my boy in the car. =)




Kenneth will come and pick me up everyday after work. Before coming over, he will pick up Kayden from the childcare centre 1st and together, they will come over. We were rather afraid that Kayden won't be able to sit still on his own at the back of the car. But thank god, he has been very well behaved so far. =) Kenneth can't bring Kaleb along as well because we only have one car seat. LOL... so we will normally go and pick up baby after I knock off...





Little Kaleb is 9 months old! He is progressing very well and fast!!! Able to crawl and trying to stand up!!! Definitely progressing much much faster than Kayden!!! He has a very strong character. If we take away his toys when he's playing, he will start screaming!!! He's appetite is very good (touch wood)... most of the times, he is eating more than Kayden!!! And every night, without fail, he will wake up from 1 night feed... Been a long long time since I slept through the night... LOL...


I love my 2 boys... =) Hope they will remain as babies forever... LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment