15 August 2011

My boys

The boys are growing up fast... Kayden can express himself very well now.. always asking why this and that... and loves to sing! As for Kaleb, he can take 5-6 steps now without any support... I guess very soon, he will be walking/running around with Kor Kor... :)

I am still very busy with work (nothing new)... Kenneth is a "house husband" now... everyday in charge of doing housework (minimum) and fetching me to and from work... we are perfectly fine with this arrangement... but of course, he is on the look out for job... just that, no hurry...


Brought them to Black Angus @ Cluny Road on one of the weekend... I love the bread they serve back in USA... over in our little sunny island, it's another kind of bread and... it's super yummy too!!!


Trying to rock together on the little horsey at my mum's place...



Both were so happy when we took the sky train from Terminal 3 to Terminal 2 the other day...

I love my boys!!




No comments:

Post a Comment