21 October 2010

15 Oct 2010 - A Date to Remember

Firstly, on this very day, it was my sister's birthday. Hereby wishing her a belated happy birthday, although I know she is not a fan of my blog. LOL. Seems like those around me don't really read my blog, maybe the things I blog about bores them. LOL.

Kaleb's first day at the Infant Care Centre also happened on this very day. Left him with the teacher in the morning. When I left at 9am, he was still sleeping soundly inside the car seat. I actually stayed at the centre for 1 hour plus, hoping that he would wake up so that I could kiss him good bye. LOL. Went to fetch him in the evening and teachers said he is an easy baby!! (Just like Kayden??) He didn't fuss much and practically he was sleeping the whole day!!! During the times when he was awake, he would be busy smiling to them when they talked to him. =) I am so glad that he didn't give trouble to them.

Gave Kayden packet apple juice after his dinner. This is his occasional treat. LOL. As he was sipping from the straw, he suddenly said his first word...... APPLE!! Coz he saw lots of apples on the packet! Kenneth and I were so happy. Our 1st bundle of joy is finally saying something that makes sense. LOL. He kept saying apple apple apple... non stop. And the 2 of us were grinning from ear to ear, super excited for him. =) The very next day when he woke up, he said TEACHER!! and it was non stop... gosh... I always thought his 1st word will be Daddy or Mummy. LOL. But never mind, at least he is finally talking now. =)

Yesterday in the car, on the way home from childcare, he was reading (or rather holding) a book. He saw strawberry and he went bear-ri bear-ri... he saw banana and he went na-na... na-na.. =) Teacher in school commented that Kayden likes to follow the smartest and guai-est boy in his class. Whatever this boy does, he will do the same. *phew* how glad we are that he didn't choose to follow the naughty ones. LOL.

Side track a bit... Kayden is still very sticky to me! Sigh... and Kenneth doesn't really know how to handle Kaleb... or rather, the baby only wants me at night! Gosh... I thought that by carrying Kaleb and sitting on the mattress beside Kayden, our #1 will guai guai sleep on his own. How wrong I am!! He was so jealous that he kept pushing Kaleb away and not forgetting screaming and screaming. Once Kaleb is back on the bed, Kayden will be rolling around the mattress, never mind that I am seated far away from him. =S Even in the middle of the night, he will wake up and come to the bed to look for me!! Baby, you need to grow up coz Didi needs me more. Mummy still loves you and you will always be our 1st bundle of joy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment