21 October 2010

zoom zoom zoom....

Time pass so fast... 16 weeks zoomed by just like this and I will be back in my garden office next Tuesday! One of my very good colleague revealed that boss will be changing my port folio... I will be handling a lot of internal users when I go back. Sigh... Exposure is good for me but I am not sure if I can handle all the demands... On the other hand, happy that I need not handle my old port folio (which is a bit boring). Don't know if I should be happy or sad about it.

This weekend will be my last one before returning back to office. 112 days (maternity leave) is ending just like this. =(

Come to think of it, I have been back in Singapore for 1 year already. Married for 5 years. First 2 years of marriage, I was in heaven coz I still stayed with my parents and I had all the freedom in the world. =) Next 2 years of marriage, I dropped to human earth coz we shifted to States and I became a "housewife", learning how to cook, etc. The last 1 year of my life, I was in hell. LOL. Well, guess I need not say more why I am "suffering".

Anyway, I am just so glad that Kaleb, like Kayden, is also a smiley baby. I was so afraid that he will "face black black" all the times coz I wasn't very happy when he was in my tum tum. I was full of anger almost everyday. LOL. They say that how we feel and behave during pregnancy will more or less affect the unborn baby. I am glad that I have a bunch of nice colleagues who will listen to my "woes" and laugh the day away with me in office. =) Thanks, girls. Oh, I am also with the company for 1 year already. Means increment is coming. =) not forgetting the year end bonus too. =D

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, hit upon your blog by chance. Very sorry to hear that your maternity leave is ending. Hope your adjustment back to office will be ok. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete