18 November 2010

Changed me?

Attended a meeting last week (on behalf of my boss) and someone inside mentioned that it was not my level to make certain decision. Came back to office and told fellow colleagues. They were very very very angry with this remarks. All throughout lunch, this was the topic. I just kept quiet and never commented anything. Finally, one of them couldn't take it anymore and asked me, why am I always so cool and calm? They have never seen me blow my top before. LOL. They are always and constantly angry over stuff which I don't understand. LOL. Maybe my "processor" is slower and "dusty" so all the "impacts" will never reach me. LOL.
I am seated beside a lady who gets agitated very easily. Those in front of us find it very amusing. We are just like North and South poles. LOL. And that is why we can get along very well. With all the negative thoughts that she has, I always view them positively. LOL. We just sort of "complement" each other.

Eh... I don't know what's there to be so angry about in the first place. LOL. Whatever people want to say, I just let them be. I can't control them. They said that if ever one day I scold someone (during working hours), that person must be damn "sway". LOL. I guess I am angry only when it comes to family matter. LOL. Like how my kids are being treated... etc...

Come to think of it, this wasn't ME last time. Before I went to States, I WAS someone who blow up at the slightest thing at work. I guess the 2 years at Phoenix, I really 面壁思过 and changed into a totally different person. I guess things will be very different if I am still the OLD me now. LOL.
Is this change better or worse? People might perceive me as a timid and gutless person... always kena "push around"... oh well, what's there to fight? I just want a normal 9-5 job, a job that can let me go home on time so that I can spend time with my lovely kids. Climbing up the coporate ladder is not really my cup of tea.
Did I mention to anyone before that I actually inspire to be a housewife (after having Kayden)? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment