03 November 2010

Update

Been very busy in the office and no time to blog at all!! After work? Very busy at home with the little ones and not forgetting that my bedtime is somewhere before 9pm. LOL. Yes, I know I sleep very early... but I need to wake up in the middle of the night and I have to be up by 6am everyday!!


Everyday is a mad rush for me... from the moment I open my eyes... until I close them. Every morning, rush to send the boys to the care centre and after which, I will need to rush to work coz I start at 8am. In the office, rush around again coz boss changes my port folio, everything is URGENT now. Sigh... Don't wanna be the bottle neck and delay any work. Some said this change is good for my career advancement but I am not looking forward to climbing up the ladder... I just want a stable job. Knock off on the dot and rush back to fetch them coz I don't want Kayden to be the last one to leave the place. LOL. Reach home, rush around to feed them... only get to slow down my breathing after the boys go to bed... and that is the time I go for my meeting with Zhou Gong too. LOL.
Update on our little baby...
Very very smiley baby... and a very talkative one too. LOL. Growing up well and still waking up once in the middle of the night for his feed. Sigh...



And the 2 brothers... =)

Kayden has been a very good kor kor... sharing all his food, toys, etc with Kaleb. =) He loves his Di-Di and will always go Di-Di, Di-Di and point at Kaleb the moment he wakes up. And upon seeing Kaleb is still sleeping, he will go "shhhhhh....." telling all of us to keep quiet... LOL.

Love both my little boys... =) And many commented that Kayden looks like Daddy and Kaleb looks like Mummy. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment