06 January 2010

Birthday Celebration 2010 (Part 1)

This is the first year we are celebrating my birthday (as well as our ROM anniversary) with our bundle of joy - Kayden!! I chose the venue (to dine) and Kenneth made the reservation and off we went to Dozo, a Japanese Fine Dining restaurant. It is a very nice place and we were given a room to ourselves!! We have all the privacy throughout the session!! We had a 7 course dinner....


While waiting for the server to come in with the menu...

He kept turning his head to look at the mainroad throughout the whole dinner.


Some snacks for us while waiting for our course to start. Complimentary from the restaurant...

Some refreshing drinks for us while waiting for the food... complimentary also...



Some bread for Kayden to munch on...


The 1st course. Smoked salmon, scallop and foie gras....

2nd course. My Crab claw salad... yum yum...

Kenneth's smoked duck breast...

3rd course... soft shell tempura... part of the course is already inside our tummy. *LOL*

My chawamushi!


4th course. Crab Bisque... the crab claw on the side is just for decorating purpose. *LOL* Being told to me upfront. I am suppose to drink the soup straight out from the cappacino cup.

Mushroom soup with that bit of truffle on the spoon....

Very happy coz his bread is very yummy....

Father and son...

5th course. Unagi on hot stone... yummy!!
My yummy beef tenderloin!! I am not suppose to eat "raw" stuff but I just can't resist it... Anyway, the hot plate also can't cook the beef to well-done.
6th course. Our drinks! Mine is Apple Melody... his is some Fruitty stuff...
My birthday cake from the restuarant.... Tiny cake. *LOL*
Make a wish and blow the candle...
Last and Final course. Mochi with Green Tea Ice Cream.
Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge brownie...

Hot fudge oozing out from the cake....
Have his first taste of green tea ice cream. Despite only being 10 months plus, he is practically having a taste of whatever we are eating. *LOL*
A final family shot at the front of the restaurant... =)

Special thanks to Adeline aka Chloe for introducing me to this restaurant. It's a very unique Japanese restaurant and the food is great! Bill is not very expensive too... totally love it!
Now that I am back in Singapore, birthday celebration is no longer just a "you and me" issue (between Kenneth and me). This is just part 1 of the celebration. More celebrations coming up with family and friends!! Stay tune for more pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment