05 January 2010

Random Update

Some random days at home.... (because it was a long weekend last week)....

Sitting in his high chair and enjoying his baby biscuit. He finally willing to hold it himself and "self-feed". Anyway, he only finished half the biscuit, after which, he simply refuse to hold it and eat. He rather not eat.... guess he's not a very greedy baby after all. *LOL*

Enjoying the biscuit... (even my MIL likes it!! kena scolding from my FIL for eating their precious grandson's food... *LOL*)
Looking at me with those innocent eyes... as if begging me to help him to hold the biscuit. *LOL*
Feeling the texture....
Really enjoying....


They said he is drooling a lot these days (more teeth coming out)... and so always giving him the pacifier... -.-"
Play until nothing to play... gave him a box to meddle with...
The 2 lower pearlies...

I have no idea why is he so happy everyday! *LOL*
Guess all babies are like this... always smiling...

Baby K: Do you think I have big eyes? Everyone said I look like my Daddy (and this makes Mummy very sad. *LOL*) But one thing for sure, I have very messy hair!!! I need a trim BADLY!!! (But please don't shave me botak... coz CNY is coming and my 1st birthday coming up too... *LOL*)

No comments:

Post a Comment