08 January 2010

Birthday Celebration 2010 (Part 2)

Continued my birthday celebration on 3 Jan 2010 (Sunday). This time round, it was with my mum, sis, aunt, cousin, Shannon + Russell. Thanks to my sis for arranging it and we all had a very good time at Sakura (YCK Branch). Lucky we managed to find our way there because my "driver" is not a professional taxi driver and tend to get lost sometimes. *LOL*

Food was great (though I didn't eat much coz not much appetite) and the company was awesome. These are the things that I miss when I was away. Not the food... but this type of gathering... =) Glad that I am back now and don't think will be away again... =D

Mum with her youngest grandchild... (aka Kayden)
Er-gu (my sis) with Niece...

My beloved Gu-gu (whose like a 2nd mum to me), Cousin Trini, Shannon and Russell...
Er-gu with Nephew...
Da-yi (oppsss....) aka Auntie Linda with nephew
Daddy and Son... Son is cranky at the end of the dinner and wanna go back home to ZzzZzz....
The very unhappy face... *LOL*

No pictures of the food coz everyone was busy eating and I was busy feeding Kayden. When I was in Phoenix, they always like to go Sakura for gathering and always telling me the food is fresh and nice... Tried it myself that day and indeed, it's a place worth visiting again... Maybe we will go back again when my appetite is back... =D
Gonna meet my besties this weekend for birthday celebration Part 3... *LOL* Really endless celebration.. oh well, it's a new year, we can take it that we are celebration 2010 too... =) After this weekend, still need to meet couple more people... Can't wait to catch up with them!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment