06 April 2010

Kayden's First Fever

We are back from Hong Kong! Actually been back since Saturday morning, 12am+... And Kayden was down with Fever!! This is the 1st time that he fall sick.
Brought him to GP on Saturday morning and temperature was still okie, 37.7 degree. But fever shot up on Sunday morning. Hurriedly brought him to KK Hospital. Stayed there from 4am+ till 9am+, spent most of the time waiting for him to pee (waited from 5am till 9am+). We were so happy when we saw the pee. *LOL* His pee was needed to do some test. Doctor said nothing serious, asked us to go home and monitor further.

Reached home 10am+. In-laws were shocked to see us walking through the main door coz they thought we were still sleeping in the room. They were not very pleased that we brought their beloved grandson to the hospital without informing them! Even blamed my BIL coz he knew and didn't inform. Sigh... Fever went up and down... and I took extra one day leave on Monday. Actually Kenneth and I are also sick and we suspected that Kenneth passed the germs to Kayden coz he insisted sleeping with Kayden in Hong Kong so that I could have more rest.

Anyway, my in-laws were so kan cheong about Kayden that they made me super panicky also. To me, it's normal for a kid to have fever, to fall sick. But to them, they made a super big fuss over it. *sigh* Thank god Kayden is well and crawling around now! If not, I don't know what other things my in-laws will be doing to my little baby. *LOL*
I will try to blog about the Hong Kong trip soon... very busy with work again... *sian* Wonder when can I retired and just stay at home and shake legs. *LOL*

3 comments:

  1. Kayden is ur son!! Why do u need to report to them when u bring him to the hospital... Anyway it's the middle of the night ma.. of coz never wake them up to tell them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lor, Kayden is my son... so I always think, why should I be so scare if he falls down at my Mum's place and then need to answer to others. Ha ha... I think hor, if we were to tell them that we were going to hospital that night, the whole group would follow us there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello..a silent reader of yours. the same thing also happened to my daughter, but she fell down the stairs *_*. I also heard a loud thud. Haiz..Doc said so long as no vomiting, no fainting should be alright.

    We got rid of our bed long time ago, and have been sleeping on the mattress on the floor for a long time also :). Anyway, luckily your son is fine, and he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete