26 March 2010

The Horrifying Experience....

I can't remember the date but I remember the time was 6am+ just few days before we were scheduled to fly back to Singapore. Whenever Kenneth was having morning shift, I would wake up at 5am+ to prepare his breakfast (not by MY choice). After he had his breakkie, I would pack his lunch in lunch boxes and he would be bathing.

During that "fateful" morning, I was doing the routine "work" and Kayden was lying on our bed, rolling around (he was only 6-7months old then). I remember I was in the living room, putting the lunch boxes into plastic bag when suddenly...... I heard someone muffling into my right ear!!! I quickly turned around, thinking that it was Kenneth coz he always like to scare me (in all sorts of ways and patterns). But... there was no one around!!! It was a very rough and low muffle... I broke out in cold sweat and at that moment, I was hesistating, whether should I continue with the packing or whether should I just leave everything and go lock myself in the room with Kayden (on the bed) and Kenneth (in the bathroom). I chose to go.....

Kenneth came out of shower and saw my pale face. Asked me if everything was ok... told him what happened... he said maybe it was just some neighbour talking (wall between our apartments is very thin). But... it wasn't!! Till date, I can still remember that horrid muffling voice. *shrug*
Kenneth went to work and told me to lock myself and Kayden in the bedroom till he comes back. I was thinking, if this "thing" wants to disturb me, it will be able to walk through walls, etc. No point that I lock us inside the room. After I calm down, I recollected that muffling and made out that, the thing was saying "HELLO"!! *faint*
For people who came to my apartment before, upon entering, there is a "split road". To the right will lead us to the guest room, laundry area, computer desk and common toilet. To the left, it will lead us to the living room, dining hall, kitchen and Master Bedroom. I never had a good feeling on the right side. The guest room is always very chilling and cold (even during hot summer days). And the common toilet area always look gloomy to me. But I had no choice but to go there often as I need to use the washing machine and also hang Kayden's clothing in the common toilet to dry. Believe it or not, I have the sixth sense and sometimes tend to hear or sense things that others can't. Oh well, might be due to the blood inside me....
Anyway, before we left the apartment for good, I took some photos of the place that we stayed and all these pictures seems to be gone! They can't be found in the camera memory card, neither in the HDD nor in the laptop!!
I always believe that such things exist and was always telling my friends that, I had no choice but to stay in the same apartment as them. They lead their lives and I will lead mine. Sorry for the 2 years intrusion... Never expect this "thing" wanting to be my friend just before our departure. I also thank god that it appeared only toward the end of my stay.
So... do you believe that they do exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment