07 September 2010

2 months checkup + jab

Brought Kaleb to PD @ Thomson Medical Centre for his 2 months check up plus jab + oral today (6-in-1 and rotavirus). He is 4.81kg and is "standing" at 56cm now. Put on 1 kg over 1 month's time. =) PD said he is growing very very well. Just that he has enzema and I was told that I need to watch my diet (coz he is taking my BM). Asked me to avoid taking nuts, dairy products and also seafood (except fish).

He also has cradle cap. Seems like all these were found on Kayden last year too. LOL. PD quite funny... told us we need to hurry and buy insurance for Kaleb coz babies who have enzema are more prone to having asthma. So, need to buy insurance just in case he needs to be admitted into hospital. LOL. In any case, we long ago wanted to get this for him, just that no time to meet my lovely friend cum agent - Chole. LOL.

Will post up pictures of my 2 boys soon... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment