15 September 2010

Random

My mum gets to see Kaleb almost everyday. Though on maternity leave now, but my life is same as though I am not on leave... wake up 6am... and left the house at 7am... No naps during noon time coz must look after my little prince... Like this also good coz I will be able to adjust back to office life next month. =)

Teasing him... trying to make him smile... which he is quite stingy with... =( so unlike Kayden... maybe coz I was always grumpy when I was preggie with him. LOL.
*yawnz* This is what I wish he will be doing most of the times (sleeping)... and this is what I lack of most these days!! Hope things will get better soon and he will sleep through the night. =) In fact after his last feed before bed time (around 8-9pm) the next time that he wakes up will be 5-6 hours later!! Definitely much more better than the initial stage where he will wake up 2-3 hours later. =)

We will go back home only during evenings and straight into the bedroom we will go. Sometimes after he wakes up for his milk, I will bring him to the living room and put him on the bouncer, let him interact a bit with the others. But most of the times, we will just stay put in the room coz he will be where I will be. LOL. I am a "prisoner" in the house. =D

Kaleb will be going to Infant Care starting next month (15 October). I will have few days of break and free time before going back to work. Guess he will adjust well to being taken care of by others coz don't think he knows who is who yet. LOL. Gonna miss him....

No comments:

Post a Comment