17 September 2010

23 September...

We left Singapore for Arizona, USA on 23 September 2007. I left Singapore with a very heavy heart and was filled with uncertainties. Many wives would have gladly followed their husbands wherever they go, but for my case, it was different. Tears were shed at the airport. Friends and relatives who came to send me started to tear when they saw my tears flowing down uncontrollably. No one knows what's going to happen. Most of them was hoping that I wouldn't go due to the many different reasons. We spent our wedding anniversary (24 September) on the plane... in silent... with me sleeping most of the time (99%) on the journey to Phoenix, Arizona. I remember, I was very angry when they woke me up to eat. LOL. Sleep was the best way out then...
In a blink of an eye, 3 years later, 23 September 2010... we will be going down to HDB for 2nd appointment. Kenneth had sold the flat to his brother and we will be getting our own nest with our 2 little boys!! For those who knows us well, no one expected that 3 years later, we will have these bundle of joy... not 1 but 2!! Those who knows me never thought that I will have kids, let alone having 2 at one shot. LOL.
I wonder... will there be any other changes 3 years later? maybe we will have 3 bundles of joy by 23 September 2013? LOL. maybe we would have left Singapore coz Kenneth was posted somewhere else for work or he has found an overseas job? (I know, it's just ME dying to get out of Singapore... dying to be away from all those evil people. LOL.)
I thank god for my beautiful family... the 3 boys in my life. =) I was telling Kenneth just the other day that he seems to be like another son of mine. LOL. I just hope he will "grow up" soon and stop giving me "headaches" all the times. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment