09 March 2010

CNY @ Uncle Steven's House

I know Chinese New Year 2010 is way over... But I just gotten these pics from Mag's FB. Hee hee.. Many pictures were taken during CNY but none from my camera! Coz I was too busy either talking, eating or just simply nua-ing at relatives' house!! Nah.. not busy looking Kayden coz help is just everywhere around! *LOL* There are more pics over at Brother's camera which he promised to burn a disc for me... but till today... no sight yet. *LOL*

Lovely cousin Mag who very patiently looked after Kayden throughout the whole day when I was at her parents' home.
Kayden with his 姑婆... He was very amused with these tiny "oranges" which are growing on the "tree"...
The super nanny who help us to baby-sit the kiddos while the parents were busy... eh... "playing". *LOL*
Kayden looks so "properous" in this pic. *LOL* Totally doesn't look like him at all...
I have no idea what they were playing but seems like they really enjoyed... A LOT!! *LOL*

It feels so good to spend this type of festive season back at home. =) More to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment