04 March 2010

It's been Confirm.. that I....

It's been confirm that I have been confirm!! (is serving my 6 months probation period) Mine is a new post, in fact, my whole team is a newly set-up one. I am very busy doing powerpoint slides and churning out pie chart, bar chart and all kinds of charts everyday!! So much so that my peer from another team is always laughing at me, saying I will become a powerpoint expert next time. Sigh...
My boss asked me into his room yesterday and started to talk to me about my appraisal. Been worrying for quite some time about this as he was rather nasty to another colleague who is also new to the company. Surprisingly, he spoke to me very nicely *phew* and said he will be confirming me... even gave me quite a good grading!! (Hopefully the upcoming Performance Bonus will be a nice fat one, though will be pro-rated, but still.. better than $0!!)

Been working for close to 5 months and next month, will be my 6th month here, in the gardens. *LOL* He asked me question like... whether do I plan to stay here long or I just want to take a walk in the garden and leave them next year. Ha ha... This was totally opposite from what he told the other colleague of mine!
Nevertheless, I think this is something that calls for celebration but sad to say, Kenneth will be working this Saturday and we already have plans on Sunday. Sigh... Family time seems to be not enough all the times.... and yet Government still keep asking people to have more kids. Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment