15 March 2010

Random

Was given 1 week MC to rest at home and since so eng, finally managed to upload Kayden's Birthday Celebration photos on to Facebook. Ha ha... Coming to almost 1 month since we had the party... Lazy to upload the photos here... so, for those interested, please go to the link below.

Though on MC, but still need to work... sigh... Calls kept coming in non stop. Laptop will be back with me tomorrow and I can foresee the endless emails which I have to clear. Sianz... To think that Doctor still said I need to rest more... oh well..
On a brighter side, heard that the Bonus Letter was given out last Friday! As I was on MC, not sure how many months I will be getting... (but pro-rated... still, better than nothing). Heard that Div I is getting better than Div II... hopefully mine will be a good one... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment