01 March 2010

Random Updates

Gotten Kayden's birthday celebration's photographs back and wanted to upload onto Facebook as well as blog about it this morning (in office)... BUT... FB doesn't allow me to upload!! and so, to keep everyone in suspense, I shall not load the photos here also. Hee hee... Maybe... (maybe only)... I will do it when I reach home this evening... IF I am not tired... =p

Brought Kayden to the Polliwogs @ East Coast on Saturday and he had loads of fun. Sadly, it was very crowded and he, being small size and still at the crawling stage, had limitation on the places he can play at. Kenneth was following him everywhere while he crawled and crawled. Think he had never crawled so much before. Ha ha... Too well protected at home, hardly had the chance to crawl on the floor (poor Kayden!!). Me, I was looking at them from outside the area. Almost "suffocated" coz the place was so crowded and barely any aircon. After a while, we went to the beach and enjoy the sea breeze....

It was a very nice family outing... Maybe this weekend, we can go somewhere... Airport? Ikea @ Tampines? I think... anywhere as long as there is AIRCON!!! *LOL* Singapore is far toooooo humid and HOT!!

Looking forward to our Hong Kong trip end of this month... After this trip, guess we need to wait for couple more years before the next one... sigh... For someone like me who needs to travel out of Singapore few times a year, it will be a torture... And so, I suggested to Kenneth, maybe for the next few years, we can spend some money and stay at Resort World or any other hotels!! *LOL*
I am also looking forward to getting our own flat come next year. This year is not a good time to shift. *LOL* It will be a major "project" because Kenneth will need to sell his current flat and we need to look for our own resale flat at AMK and my BIL also needs to look for his own flat (which my PILs will stay with him). I know Kenneth is not very looking forward to it coz he hates to pack!! We had a very hard time packing when we need to come back from Phoenix. *LOL* But still.... some stuff are just unavoidable. ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment