18 July 2010

Life @ Home during Confinement Period

The 3 of us (Me, Kenneth and Kaleb) "ran away" to Mum's place on Friday morning after putting Kayden into Infant Care Centre because someone at home has gone crazy again. *LOL* I wonder, why is it that for others, they are so happy when they have a newborn child / grandchild but for my case, why is it not so? *LOL*

Was msn-ing with a friend on Thursday evening and when I told her I need to go off to fetch Kayden (with Kenneth), she got a shock... I am suppose to be doing confinement, why am I still running around? Bumped into another friend at the MRT, she also commented on the same thing! oh well, not that I want to go out... but if I don't follow along to have dinner outside (oh yes, no one dare to cook at home for fear of kena scolded for dirtying the beloved kitchen) then my dinner will be very very late. At home, I need to take care of Kaleb and Kenneth needs to tend to Kayden (feed him, play with him, bathe him, etc). By the time Kenneth has dinner, it's always after Kayden goes to bed and that is like 8pm+.

Anyway, I am fine with not having any confinement but the older folks (like my mum) object strongly. How wonder my life will be if we are staying on our own now. I will have so much "freedom" and not be restricted to my room only when that particular person is home. *LOL*
Still couldn't find my USB Card Reader but I discovered that my notebook at home has a in-built card reader!! So thrilled and happy about it. Now, I can upload those pics that I took after Kaleb is home with us. =)
Kayden looks HUGE over here when place beside his didi.... Somehow or rather, he seems to have "mature" quite a lot after didi's arrival. *LOL*
Oh, the light is so glaring!!
Tiny tiny baby... =)
While waiting for our turn when we brought him for his jaundice follow up @ Thomson Medical Centre last Monday. He must be very bored with all the waiting.
Daddy, can we go home already?
I am going so bored with all these waiting!!
Sleeping soundly at home after discharge from TMC. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment