20 July 2010

Life @ Home during Confinement Period (Part 2)

It's soooooo boring!!! I don't know how some can tahan not stepping out of the house during this 1 month's confinement period. For me, I am being restricted to the bedroom only (my own choice). I am 99% recover and well now. But everyday, I still need to eat those horrible confinement food. *yucks*I even have the thought of going back to work!!! I must say that this time round, I recovered (the stitches, etc) after 1 week!! So miracle! Whereas last year, I was still in pain after 1 month! I think I will be happier if I can go back to work next week (at least don't need to see and hear someone's voice so frequent). But Kaleb is a premature baby, I wouldn't want to put him into the Infant Care Centre when he's only 2 months old. Guess I will really need to utilize all the 16 weeks of maternity leave and put him in only when he's 3 months old.

Brought Kaleb for his jaundice follow up today and we are so glad to hear that he has fully recover. =) And his weight gain is pretty good... he is weighing 2.56kg! The next checkup will be 11 August (not sure what the PD wants to check also. LOL).

Smiling in his sleep....

Sound asleep in Daddy's palms!

One of the rare moments when he is awake during day time. He is normally wide awake at night, when everyone is asleep but thank goodness, he never fuss or cry, just look around. Hopefully he will be like Kayden, a fuss-free baby. =)

Kayden back from the care centre and this is the water bottle that left a cut on his chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment