06 May 2010

Intensive Training!

Out of the blue, Kayden is suddenly given "intensive" walking training. *LOL* MIL brought Kayden to the playground yesterday and made him walk around (by leading him). And surprisingly, he walked! When we are home, he just loves to crawl around... And he was downstairs for a good 2 hours!! So tired when he came back that after bathe and milk, he slept for 3 hours+!! And during evening, it was FIL's turn to bring him down but they were only there for 30 minutes coz according to him, there were mosquitoes and he was afraid that they will attack Kayden. Oh well, as if mossies can't fly up to our place... -.-"

All I did the day before was... told my MIL that they need to bring Kayden down for walks in the morning coz the morning air is fresh and good for him (I don't know whether true or not, I just want them to bring him out). *LOL*
They never like to bring him down coz of mossies. -.-" And Kayden will spent all the times sitting on the bed, playing with toys and watching tv. (poor baby!!) No freedom at all.... Only gets all the freedom once a week at my mum's place where we will just let him crawl wherever he wants and very often, he will crawl pass 2 fans to go into the kitchen. I think my FIL will faint if he sees this "dangerous act". *LOL* I enjoy freedom and don't wish to see Kayden being "tied down" like this.
Hopefully the going downstairs routine will continue... till the day he goes Childcare... =) Next up, teach him how to hold his own milk bottle and stop being lazy!! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment