03 May 2010

Random Update

It was a boring weekend. Kenneth went to work on Sunday and so I went to Mum's place. He is having his off day TODAY on a Monday... but so what? I have to come to work!!! He will come and pick me up after my work.
Went to Courts @ Tampines on Saturday, trying to see what furniture / electrical appliances we can get for our nest next year. =) After that, drove over to Giant. Madness. So many people. And the aisles are so narrow. Think we spent a longer time looking for a parking slot then walking around inside. *LOL*
Kayden on "food strike" yesterday. Refusing to take his milk and ate his lunch / dinner. Mum gave him some ABC soup in the evening and following which, he poo-ed. A lot!! Maybe he's feeling very full inside, and that's why no appetite. Fell asleep in the car on our way home and continued sleeping upon reaching home. Didn't bathe. Didn't change. Didn't drink his milk. Woke up this morning at 6am+ and I carried him out to my in-laws and like always, he starts crying during the "handing over" time. Darling, Mummy also wish she can stay home with you 24/7. Hopefully the day will come soon. =)

Want to go on a holiday so badly. Been thinking of where we can go since there is a long weekend coming up end of this month. Just this morning, my colleague came and inform me she will be going on leave end June / beginning July coz she's going to EUROPE!!! Sigh... Guess I need to wait few more years before I can step my foot there... I miss Switzerland!!

Think there is no where I can go... Singapore is sooooo boring!! Maybe I should just stay happy and stay put in our little sunny island...

*Mood not very good coz having Monday-Blues*

No comments:

Post a Comment