31 May 2010

Random update

We just had a long long break. Thanks to Vesak Day being on a Friday! Didn't do much on Friday, went to Parkway Parade and had our brunch. Walked a bit... damn tired... hurriedly went home. Our bedroom TV suddenly blackout on Friday morning. Someone pressed the doorbell and when Kayden and I came back into the room, the TV was pitch black. -.-" After much tries to "revive" it, Kenneth pronounced it "death". *LOL* That TV had been with him for 10 over years. Money well spent!!

Oh... and Kayden's car seat is finally up!! Talking about being a procastinator, I think if Kenneth is rank 2nd, no one dare to say they are 1st. *LOL* Luckily Kayden didn't fuss much when we put him inside. We must adopt the "we-are-still-in-USA" mentality... meaning, we can't carry him out as it is against the law if toddlers are caught without a car seat. *LOL* Anyway, he's very comfy sitting inside as it's quite tall and he has a full view of what's happening on the road. (Ya, he's quite a kpo.)

Went to buy the TV on Sunday. Shop is just opposite Mum's place - Audio House. Didn't buy it on Saturday as Kenneth just sent me there and then went off for his "hobby". Oh well, I don't mind going to my mum's place EVERYDAY! *LOL* Also bought a USB card reader!! Finally can upload my pictures!! So happy...
Tomorrow will be a big day for Kayden and us. He is going to Infant Care!! I will be with him for few hours for the first 3 days. My worry is Friday (after my 3 days with him)... wonder how he will react when I leave him there and just leave for work. *sigh* Praying hard that he will LOVES the teachers and won't fuss or cry when I leave. =( If only the care given at home is a good one. *sigh* If only I need not work. *sigh*
Will try to load photos soon... forgot to bring the USB card reader home and Mum will be passing it to me later. =D Memory is really getting worse... =X

2 comments:

  1. i think the kiddos enjoy sitting in the car seat since they can enjoy the scenery. minwen always sleeps while in the car seat. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayden used to enjoy the infant car seat when we were in States but now that he's older, he tends to fuss after a while coz he feels restricted. Too bad loh... heard that these days, in SG, if caught without car seat when ferrying kiddos, will be fined $500 and deduct 3 points. =S

    ReplyDelete