26 May 2010

Random update

Big boss just announced that there will be changes (re-org of the dept) coming up soon in the next 1-2 months. Hopefully with this change, my "sliding" days will be over soon... *LOL*

Took my Labour Day off-in-lieu yesterday and brought Kayden to Mum's place. He is still having the runs and brought him to see doctor. He managed to take a 2hrs+ nap which he will never on weekends coz just too many "distractions" around... Luckily he's not a milk "addict" coz he is to go on a "milk strike". Luckily he's able to go to lala land at night even without a bottle before sleep. =) I always know he's a fuss-free kid. He was such an easy baby when we were in States. Going to bed at 7pm and never waking up for his night feeds starting from 4th month. Can play on his own while I prepared meals in the kitchen. That's why I don't understand why someone will say it's very difficult to look after him. *LOL*
Life seems to change so much with this little kiddo around. Can't remember when was the last time I went to the cinema. Can't remember when was the last time I read a book. Can't remember when was the last time I did stuff that I used to do before he was born. Never know my life will change so much after having a kiddo. But I guess, those "carefree" days are over... at least I can proudly say I do enjoy those days when I was "kiddo-less". *LOL* Now, just hoping that he will grow up healthily and steadily. =)
p/s: still trying to search for my camera cable...

5 comments:

  1. Life is definitely different and much fulfilling with these kiddos ard! Btw, any govt job lobang for me? hee.. want to change job next Jan/Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing sales now, right? Totally opposite from what I am doing... I am doing Procurement. *LOL*

    You don't always babysit your sisters' kiddos... Hurry up and get a bf (if you are still single) and have your own kids!! (then ur parents heads will really swell)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, doing sales - a job i nv know i will do. I also wish to settle down soon. but no target at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No target? You must mix more with adults... don't always hang around the kiddos... *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. erm currently mixing with gals & kiddos only leh. sad.

    ReplyDelete