12 May 2010

Random

Went to Airport Crystal Jade (think it's the Shanghai Xiao Long Bao??) last Saturday. Mother-in-law came along with us. They don't have the habit of celebrating Mother's Day... she just happened to be free and so went to eat with us. *LOL* We stay in the very North and been going to the very East for the past few weekends. I guess this is the way to make time pass faster. *LOL* We had very late lunch which was a good thing coz we were told that earlier on, the restaurant was very packed!! I must say that the service was excellent!! Very attentive... and one of the managers kept playing peek-a-boo with Kayden which sent him laughing and laughing non stop!!

On Sunday, the actual Mother's Day day... Mum was not free. *LOL* She went for her own celebration. Anyway, we were not free too. Went to Ion Orchard Taste Paradise for late lunch with Sis, Pierre and Trini. Food was fab (though price was a bit steep) and company was great! Kayden was not very used to Pierre at first (maybe coz of his moustache?) and burst out crying after staring at him for quite some time. *LOL* And we thought coz he was making funny faces at him. Shall post pictures in the next entry. And so, this was how I spent my 2nd Mother's Day!! Simple and yet enjoyable... =)
Been searching for Infant Care Centre for Kayden and luckily managed to find one that's near home. Didn't know that it will be so tough, no vacancy everywhere!! Will be sending him there every morning when I go to work and then picking him up after work. This also means I can't go out after work in future! *LOL* So girls, please set aside your weekends for me... If nothing goes wrong, Kayden will be sent there starting from 1 June 2010! Wanted to let him go in next week but apparently most of the staff are on leave and they do not have the manpower... oh well... I should be happy that they have a "slot" for me. =) Will be going down to the centre this Saturday to take a look and have a better understanding. =) Guess this is better than leaving him at home, although the fees is quite high (even after subsidiary)... I am so happy that we are moving towards this direction. I finally have a say in my son's affair... *LOL* All thanks to the "All-Hell-Break-Loose-coz-of-$30" incident... which doesn't involve me coz remember, I am the very good DIL who always just swallow back what I want to say at home. *LOL* That's why I am always "choking". Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment