20 May 2010

Random...

Thursday afternoon in the office... bored... Everyone has left for the Southern Ridge Walk... Leaving me behind with Class 95. I am being excused coz that will be a long long walk... heard it's 1.5 hrs to... and another 1.5 hrs back... *shrug* I am so glad to be in office, enjoying the cool air blowing out from my little fan. *LOL*

Been rather busy these past few days (be it at home or in office) and I am still trying to look for my camera cable. I suspect Kayden took it and hid it somewhere. =( Time to get a new camera? But still, I need to transfer those photos in the camera to my notebook...

Kayden is confirm going to Infant Care on 1 June. Already applied 3 days of leave (1-3 June) and boss approved it without any question. *phew* Hope he will get used to the teacher and luckily, teacher is a young and pretty girl. *LOL*
I realise, nothing much for me to update. *LOL* Life is rather boring... it's the same routine stuff everyday. Sigh... Time to go for holidays? *LOL* Maybe in my dream.... =)

8 comments:

  1. erm... you dont really need the cable to transfer photos from your camera to pc. u can transfer using SD memory adapter. orh, MW went to school for 3 wks already (each session only 3 hrs) and still sticks to her ah ma. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah... I didn't know you also read my blog. *LOL* Ya, the person also told me about the memory card thingy but hor, mine is XD Card and my notebook don't have this slot!!

    Oh, only 3 hrs per session!! Kayden will be going for the 10hrs+ one. *LOL* No choice loh... Ask your mum if she wants to help me babysit or not loh. *LOL* Think she will then start pulling her hair with so many toddlers and 1 baby around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i read! you can just insert it as a USB port! ;) 10 hrs+? from what time to time? how is the fee? she's so tired out by her 3 grandchildren esp when shihua and minwen are having flu now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insert it as a USB port? Eh... I lost the cable loh which has the USB port. *LOL*

    He will be put in "jail" from 7am+ (when I go for work) till 6pm+ (when I return home). Close to 12 hours. *LOL*

    Fee is $791 after the $600 subsidized from Government...

    Ya... not easy to look after so many kiddos!! And when one gets sick, the other tend to fall sick also. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah the childcare Kayden goes to must be very high class ba... The one Shannon goes to is $400 and Shihua is even cheaper but envt not tt good. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually he's going to Modern Montessori International (MMI). My colleagues said it's a good care centre but I am not sure why they said so (I asked WHY and they can't answer *LOL*). I guess it's coz all the teachers are qualified ones (at least won't find a China teacher trying her best to speak broken English which I often witness at this NTUC Childcare Centre just below my block).

    I am very glad that we are able to get a place for him here (though very ex) coz all the other infant care centres have no more vacancy!! *heng*

    Shihua also goes to play school???

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea he goes to childcare centre. very rare to get a place for below 18 mths old coz most childcare centres only accept after 18 mths old. it is a lousy one though in terms of envt. tt explains the cheap rate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh... how much is his infant care rate? Why u say the environment is a lousy one? Then why your sis still puts him there? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete