12 November 2009

1 month "work-ni-versary"

It's coming to 1 month ever since I started working after my 2 years plus of break. Got my first pay and it comprises of salary from October till November 09. Been such a long long long time ever since I saw such amount being credited into my bank account. Hee hee.... Think I should give a treat to Kenneth and my Brother-in-law coz they had been paying every time when we go out to eat. *LOL*

Work has been okie... Colleagues are FINE! So blessed to have my girls with me. Though I am with them for only 1 month, but they had already given me lots of advices with regards to human relations. *LOL* The best thing is, they are only 2 months old with the company! Good bye to my once peaceful life... Hello to the POLITICAL WORLD!
Lunch time is a torture! The nearest food court is like 15-20 mins walking distance away and we have to "climb up the slope". So, most of the times we just pack our own lunch and heat it up at the miserable pantry. FIL is very kind, he will pack my lunch for me, even prepare bread for me to bring to office to eat as breakfast. *LOL* But I just heard, the Old Chang Kee mobile van is coming to our office during lunch next week! We are soooo overjoy! Really looking forward to it...
Didn't manage to take any pictures of my green green office surrounding. Shall try to take some soon and post it up... and after that, some might know where is my office... *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment