10 November 2009

Celebrating Kenneth's Birthday

We celebrated Kenneth's birthday yesterday. He had birthday off whereas I "sacrifice" and took one of my pro-rated annual leave. =p This year is his 1st time celebrating as a daddy. Last year, we were at Vegas and Baby K was still in my tum tum. But this year, he joined in the celebration!!

Early morning, we made our way to Changi Airport Terminal 3 after sending BIL to work. Purpose to go so far... is just to let Kenneth practises his driving skills (not nice to bother the "driver" every weekend when I need to go out with Baby K). Reached there at 9am+ and had our breakfast at Crystal Jade. Noodles were yummy and ordered some dim sum too. Baby K had his share of food too. =)

After eating, Kenneth sent me to Orchard coz I needed to get my nails done. Kenneth went back home alone with Baby K. Throughout the journey, Baby K was snoozing all the way.... Did French Manicure + Pedicure. *shiok* Guess I am slowly back to those days before I left Singapore. =D By the time I was done, it was like 4hrs plus later. Raining very heavily so I took a cab home. We wanted to have part 2 of our celebration (go out to have dinner) but it was raining still and we scare Baby K might catch a cold so we postpone the dinner to this weekend. =)

Still haven't bought birthday present for Kenneth coz not sure what he wants or needs. Basically, seems like... he doesn't need or want anything. *LOL* And coz of the rain, I didn't buy a birthday cake for him too!! Maybe should buy one this weekend.. belated celebration... =)

Early morning... waiting for the car at the void deck. Misty picture not coz it was misty... but coz the camera lens was misty!!! *LOL*
A shot with Daddy while waiting for food to be served.
Crying because didn't want to sit on the high chair... or... maybe coz the waitress was helping him and he was having stranger anxiety.
Still crying even after we carried him out and strapped him to the car seat.
Can see that his brows are still a bit red (from crying).
Happy Baby! But not looking at the camera.
This is better... =)
Enjoying his noodles....
Happy Family... actually it was very stinko coz Baby K POO POO!!
Very happy after the change of diaper!
I must say that the family room at Terminal 3 is fanstastic!!! If only all the family rooms everywhere is like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment