17 November 2009

Random Update

The 4 of us plus one of the executive went into Boss' room yesterday. LP told him that she wants to clear her 6 days of childcare leave in December. Boss is not very happy about it. He claimed that this type of leave should be taken when we need to bring our babies for vaccinations, and asked us not to abuse it. -.-" And I thought government is very PRO FAMILY??????? Then he further said that LP and my section seems to be very quiet after office hours... eh... already after office hours... how "noisy" he wants us to be? He expects us to work OT... like the other section... sigh.... *ROAR* He asked if we can go for overseas assignment... well, what can I say? He knows that Baby K is well taken care of by my in-laws. Hopefully he will send me to some "decent" country. Sigh....

Boss asked me and CL to walk around the office to introduce ourself to colleagues from other departments. He said we need to let our presence known so that work will be easier for us in future. Sigh... Am I being hire to be PR? Maybe I am in the wrong department. *LOL* I am still thinking of how to get this done... Walk around and distribute candy bars to key personnels who we need to liaise with most of the times? *clueless*

Bumped into Lena and Duwei on the train the other day. Lena is one of the wife I met when I was in AZ. Very bubbly and cheerful. She said her hubby going to States again but to another place. As for Duwei, he is an old friend... AC's friend, to be exact. MRT seems to be the place for me to bump into old friends. *LOL*

Walked into Sun Plaza after work yesterday and burnt a big hole in my pocket. =p Bought some dresses and tops and signed up a "trim eyebrow" package. *LOL* Like this, cost me SGD300+!!! Asked Kenneth if he wants to sponsor my spending, he said he will fully reimburse me!! *grin* Like this, why still need me to work since he can substain my spending... hahaha....



Celebrating Ms Aw's birthday this weekend and the next weekend, will be celebrating Ms Tan's birthday! Both besties birthday are in November... same as Kenneth's!!

Kenneth said Baby K is able to hold on to the side of the bed and walk a few steps. I am so sad... I miss witnessing Baby K's first step. Sigh... And when I am home, he never cruise around to show me. He barely knows how to crawl and now is trying to master the skill of cruising. *LOL* Maybe he will start walking before he even can crawl. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment