30 November 2009

My Long Weekend and Random Pics of Baby K

The long weekend was over in a wink of eye! Went to get "beauty treatment" with Ms Tan on Friday. Did spa manicure + pedicure. *shiok* Btw, happy belated birthday! Guess you are having fun in India now!! *LOL*

Didn't do much stuff with Baby K as he was down with very very mild fever, which is due to the 3 upper teeth sprouting out at the same time. Actually wanted to bring him to Gymboree class on Saturday but coz of his fever, we postpone the trip till next weekend. Baby K has very protective grand parents, I wouldn't know how to answer to them if the fever shoots up after going out. *LOL* Met up with besties at night and chill out at Haji Lane area.

Sunday, went to visit Chen Feng and her family. Saw Baby Belden for the first time! He is only 2.5 mths old now. So cute! After that, went to Mum's place but no one was home. *LOL* Mum was away at Penang and Dad was not in. Hang around for a while, had our dinner there then we went back home.

This is my weekend... Hope yours is more interesting! *LOL*

Below are some pictures of our bundle of joy!

Happy to be standing and always love to hit whatever is in front with his hands.
See... smile till can't see eyes!

One morning... when he just woke up and had his milk. He tends to wake up at 6am... coz this is the time I wake up everyday!
" This is the way I sleep at night, I sleep at night, I sleep at night. This is the way I sleep at night, with my butt high in the air!" *LOL* (gosh, it actually sounds nice)
His crib is finally up! But he's not sleeping in it YET!
Not sure why he's so happy... But he sure is having a bad hair day! *LOL*
Glowing complexion. *LOL*
He was fussing and crying coz he wanted me to carry him.
The high chair we bought from States is finally up! The lazy Daddy finally set it... but... set up wrongly!! Need to re-do...
Enjoying his snack....
That Sunday when we went Mum's place but no one was in. *LOL* Distracted by the neighbour who walked pass...
Staring at the standing fan...

p/s: not sure why I can't view my c-box. I think my company restricted it. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment