01 November 2009

Clubbing with Besties

Met up with my group of besties last weekend and off we went to St. James! Took a cab down together with Diana and as usual, Eileen was late!! She was 1 hour late!! Still the same as before. *LOL* Catch up with Diana and as soon as Eileen arrived, we went over to Dragonfly first. Music was not that nice and we adjourned to this smoking room, just above Boiler Room.

The smoking room is prefect (minus out the smoke)! Not crowded at all and it oversees the stage at Boiler Room. We settled down at a cosy corner and had a couple of drinks. Elizabeth and my very good old old bestest friend, An Chuan joined us too!

We ended the night at 2am+ coz I wasn't feeling well. (Sorry guys) I can foresee that we will have more of this type of "outing" in future! Oh my, life really started again for me now that I am back in Singapore!!! Loving my beautiful life now... =)

A shot with besties... An Chuan is always the thorn amongst the roses... *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment