25 November 2009

9 mths old

I nearly forgot... Baby K is 9 months old today!!! Cheeezzz... I think I am really swamp by stupid work... can even forgot such important date. Sigh.. How I miss those days when I was a SAHM. Too bad, don't think I will get to enjoy such life again as Kenneth doesn't want to go back to States coz he claims there will be a loss of income. Sigh... But sometimes, there are just some things (like being there for Baby K's every "first" moment) that money cannot buy. =(

Anyway, these are his progress....

  • Have 3 teeth. 2 below and 1 on top. For the top one, the other 门牙(left) is coming out soon also. And the tooth beside the right 门牙 is also showing some whitish sign.
  • Able to pull himself to standing position and will cruise around his crib or whenever holding on to things. Still not very good in crawling... think he will walk 1st then learn crawling. *LOL*
  • Very good appetite and able to finish one bowl of porridge for lunch + dinner. As for milk, depends on his mood.
  • Still very greedy. Expects us to feed him whatever we are eating whenever we dine out. He is able to eat almost everything that we are eating (beside peanuts, honey, etc).
  • Suddenly develop this stranger anxiety, even cried when babies crawled towards him.
  • Always whine when see me come back after work and will pretend to cry so as to make me carry him.
  • Always refuse to let others carry him when he is in my arms (feel very happy that he still knows I am the Mummy)
  • Always change into sitting position when he hears people coming into the room while lying down. This applies also when he is very sleepy and about to drift off to lala land.

These are all that I can remember... *LOL* Will update more when any comes into my mind and I will update his pictures soon! Stay tune!!

2 comments:

  1. hmm quick post his 9 mths pict at e blog :P Happy 9th month to Kayden!

    ReplyDelete