25 November 2009

Busy Work Week....

Work has been madness-ly crazy these few days because out of the 4 managers, 3 of them took urgent leave / childcare leave!!!!! One needs to go back to Malaysia for the granny-in-law's wake, the next one needs to stay at home coz the baby having high fever and the last one, 2nd son having HFM Disease while the eldest son is being hospitalised!!!! And all of them will only be back next week!

So... with them gone, means left only me to cover the 3 of them... This also means I am very very very busy.. and my boss' face is black like 包青天!!

I wanted to go in and talk to him yesterday but was warned that the "weather" in the room was dark and gloomy! My colleague went in before me and told me that it was "thunder storm". *LOL* So, I very quietly retreated back to my seat... Who knows, he came out to look for me... But luckily, he still smile to me... *phew* Guess he should be grateful that I am around. *LOL*

So looking forward to the long weekend ahead... Looking forward to the time I can spend with my little baby and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment