13 November 2009

Dream vs Reality

Been back from States for around 1.5 months. Many asked if I have adjusted back to the life here. Honestly, I am still in the midst of adjusting. *LOL* Maybe I will never ever get used to the life here... So miss those days in AZ.

No one ever "warn" me that coming back to Singapore also means having to face reality. Looking back, days in AZ seems to be like a dream. Spending money in AZ is just like opening the tap and letting the water flow. *LOL* Now that we are back, I just can't bear to spend the way we used to do so. I think generally things in SG are more expensive, the only thing which is cheaper is FOOD! I so miss the SHOPPING in States!! Having said this, I am still shopping... opps... Sorry hubby, I know I promise I will not shop at least for a while when I come back... I just can't resist the temptation. *LOL*
Don't think we will be going back to States again for as long as Kenneth is still with the Force. Sigh... Though loss of income when we were there but I think I am happier coz I can with Baby K 24/7. Hmm.. hopefully when Baby K grows up, he will choose to be a US citizen then at least, I can migrate over when I retire. *LOL*
My advice to friends who are still in States, please enjoy your days there, coming back is a whole lot different. But of course, there are some positive things... like family and friends are here! Easier to "access". *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment