16 December 2009

An Attractive "Offer"

Was having dinner with FIL last night and he told me that, after his discussion with my MIL and BIL, they decided that it is FINE if I am to STOP WORKING and stay at home to look after Baby K. They had already told Kenneth their "decision". *LOL* He said that with me staying at home, offering another pair of hands for Baby K, it will lighten my MIL's "burden" and "stress". Oh my... I didn't know that Baby K is so difficult to look after. *LOL*

I told him... I know that it is fine if I am to stay home and be a SAHM... but... this also means that we cannot travel and see the world!! I am not someone who can be contented just by staying put in our little island. I need to TRAVEL!! Also, if I am to stop working now, then it can't justify the number of years I spent slogging behind the books....

Anyway, this is a very attractive "offer"... hee hee... Maybe I will think about it when I have the time... Work is sooo busy these days... but at least, I am happy...
With Christmas just around the corner, I would like to wish everyone and their family, Merry Christmas and may there be snow in Singapore one fine day! *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. so good!!! i will be over the air if my hubby allow mi to be SAHM. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. but must sacrifice loh... so, I don't think I am willing to give up the material needs (or rather, wants)... *LOL*

    ReplyDelete