17 December 2009

The Day When I Found out that I am.......






PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!

I was on course from 9-11 Dec 09. Didn't feel too good on 10 Dec after the course and decided to take a taxi home. Upon reaching home, I decided to "pee on the stick" since my menses still was not here.


Pee-ed on the digital test kit and then lay it down on a flat surface while I proceeded with my daily routine - removing my contact lenses + makeup. In the midst of doing it, turned my head to glance at the stick. Was so shock when i saw the word "pregnant". Where is the "NOT" word??


Immediately stopped whatever I was doing and called my mum. Kenneth was not home yet. My mum was shock too and asked, "wah... so fast again! You all didn't take precaution ar?" =p She later said that it's a good thing to have it now too since my in laws are still young and can help out. Also, I am not that young liao... after having #2, can close shop!! unless accident happen again!!

Showed Kenneth the stick when he came back and he too some time to overcome the shock. *LOL* He then told my in laws and they were simply over the moon....



Went to see gynae, Dr Lawrence Ang on Saturday. Brought Baby K along but who knows, he poo even before I got to see the gynae and Kenneth hurriedly sent him home for diaper changing. In the end, I saw gynae alone. Dr Ang claimed that I am 100% confirm pregnant but as I am still at the early stage, can't see any heartbeat, only can see the little black dot - sac. Was told to go back on 2nd Jan 2010 to do an ultra-scan for heartbeat. That will be my best birthday present!! =D


Baby K is gonna have a brother or sister (preferred... *LOL*) next year when he's 18 months old!! My EDD should be around 11 Aug 2010. And right now, the horrible MS is coming. Feel nauseous no matter what time. But thank god, appetite is still okie. And coz of this, FIL is cooking porridge for me every evening. =) And Kenneth had also arranged with our "personal driver" aka BIL to send me to work every day starting from next week!!

I rather enjoy my 1st pregnancy... hopefully I will enjoy this 2nd one too... =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the 16th week visit to gynae, he revealed the gender of our little baby!! He said he might not be 100% accurate (but he had never said wrong before) and asked us to wait till the detailed scan which we went at 20th week. Confirm the gender once again during the 20th week scan. Ha ha... I shall not reveal it here... till the day the baby is born! EDD is on 10 Aug 2010.

There was spotting/bleeding when I was into my 17/18th week of pregnancy and gynae did some test for me, did not give me any MC or such. He even said a miscarriage will even happen when I am in the 20th week of pregnancy... =S On Friday, went to see my old family doctor and he said my case was rather serious and ordered me to have total bed rest for 1 week! No choice, much as I wish to go to work (coz don't think my boss like it for us to be absent for so long) but I think, for the sake of our 2nd bundle of joy, I just need to take the long MC.



Gynae's test result came back, all negative. Might be due to stress (from work), that resulted in the bleeding. But luckily, it was old blood.... So, baby is healthy and I started to feel the kicks at close to 18 weeks. This baby is very very active! Much more than Kayden!! I am so scare that he will bully Kayden next time. *LOL*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tum tum becomes huge when I am 6 months preggie. I guess coz this is the 2nd pregnancy, that's why the fats at the tummy is already loose... *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment