21 December 2009

Random Update

I am thinking of going somewhere for holidays next March / April.... And so, I thought, maybe we can bring Baby K to Australia!!! Kenneth and I have yet to set our foot in Australia before... so, he accepted my "proposal" very readily... Now, I have to decide which part of Aussie we want to go. Anyone has any idea which part is baby-friendly? Perth? Don't need to discuss with Kenneth coz like always, he will have no comments and seldom will have objections. =D


Been feeling very sick recently... BIL is very kind to offer to send / fetch me from work after Kenneth talked to him. Oh well, he's using our car on weekdays... so... I guess this is the minimum favour that he can return. *LOL*


Went to Kenneth's grandpa's birthday celebration yesterday. As expected, Baby K started crying when the relatives started to talk to him. *LOL* Thank god he was okie after a while. Was on a winning streak... played mahjong and won couple of hundreds. *LOL* This Uncle's house always bring me luck whereas over at the other Uncle's house, Lady Luck is not with me.
Tomorrow is 冬至. Wishing everyone a Happy Birthday after eating 汤圆!! Last year, when we were still at Phoenix, I went to Lee Lee and bought ready made 汤圆 home. This year, I will be having home-made ones!! Will be taking leave so that can bring Baby K to mum's place... Yahooooooooooo!!
Hate office politics. *sigh* But love it that the Christmas celebration is coming!! We are having a party this Thursday!! Woooo Hoooooo... Always love Christmas... =) Hereby wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment