31 December 2009

Last Day of the Year....

Today is the last day of 2009. =D Looking back, guess I "accomplished" nothing but one task, and that is, being blessed with a healthy baby. =) Very thankful for this little baby who most people fall in love with upon first sight. Reason? He is very smiley.

Thinking back, I am not sure how Kenneth and I managed to go through the confinement period (with no help at all) on our own. After which, it is a very blurry vision as to how I passed the days with Kayden when Kenneth went back to work. When Kenneth went for his detachment in June 2009, I panic a bit... because it meant that I would be home alone with Kayden for few weeks!! After few days of Kenneth's absence, we got on with our life very happily.... Kayden and I were doing so well without Kenneth that I wish he would postpone his detachment and return later. *LOL*

Time zoom by fast and we were back in Singapore. The plane rides home were smooth with Kayden awoke most of the times but thank god he did not cry or fuss one bit. Guess he was very excited because it was his first ride in the air after all. *LOL*

Started working 12 days after my return to Singapore. Did my first interview with the company when I was still in States and followed up with a 2nd one upon returning. Things went on very very smoothly. =) I was so afraid then that I would have difficulty getting a job and much more afraid that I would have a hard time adjusting back to working life. But all went well... =) and I am right here, in my office, typing this entry. =D

Year 2010 is coming (tomorrow) and it also means I will be 1 year older soon.... Resolution for 2010? Hope Kayden will grow up to be healthy, being petite and small is fine as this "trait" takes after Kenneth. He might be small, but he is very healthy. =D And I hope to spend more quality (I can' afford quantity now) time with Kayden (that's why we are bringing him for a trip in March). As for myself, nothing much... as I think my life is quite beautiful already (because of my little baby). =D
Have a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment