02 December 2009

Crawl crawl crawl...

Poor little Baby K seldom has the chance to crawl on the floor because everyone in the family, except me, agrees that the floor is dirty, full of dust and dirt, thus it is not good for Baby K to touch it. =S Baby K is always crawling around his play area, which is the mattress inside my PIL's room. So last night, Kenneth was not in (working night shift), I "kidnapped" Baby K into the room and let him crawl around. "Kidnapped" because apparently, my "shift" to look after Baby K starts only when he wants to go to bed. Sigh... Guess I need to "kidnap" him everyday when i reach home, starting from today!!

Anyway, Baby K had so much fun crawling around on the floor. I was so afraid that he will go and "kiss the floor" and then have bruises... If this happen, then I need to answer to many people! Sometimes I feel very funny.. he is my son and yet, I am so afraid that things will happen to him, just because if things really happen, I need to answer to his very very doting and protective grand parents. Sigh.... Not forgetting, they are very naggy. *LOL* I cannot stand people who nags. *LOL*

Below are some videos that I took while he was crawling around. He can't crawl well... he seems to be sitting on his right leg while crawling. Funny...








1 comment:

  1. He looks like he is trying to stand up... u may have to start baby proofing the house very soon!

    ReplyDelete