29 December 2009

A Pleasant Surprise...

I had a very pleasant surprise this morning (just less than 5 minutes before I made this entry). I received my very first birthday present!!! It is from my lovely colleague, Ms C.L. She was afraid that I will go on leave (or MC) and so being Kiasu, passed the present to me so many days in advance. *LOL*
The lovely card that she made! I always prefer home-made gifts because this is something that money can't buy and when people asked what do I need, honestly, I don't really have any NEEDS now... it's more of the WANTS that's a lot!! *LOL*
She also got me this lovely pair of ear-rings. Really know my taste after "hanging" out with me for 2 months plus. =D

This is her! The beautiful Ms C.L. The "belle" of our department. With her around, things are done much easier when we need to get things going with other department. *LOL* Btw, she's still single but not so available already. *LOL* (Pardon my bloated face coz I am still on medication....)
I guess this is the one of the few things that make my working life more interesting now. So glad that I have some "kakis" at work... else I will die of boredom facing the trees everyday! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment