07 December 2009

Our weekends....

We had a long weekend again last week. No, it wasn't a public holiday.. but rather, we took leave on Friday to bring our little baby out. =) But sad to say, it rained the whole day on Friday and most of the times. =( But still, we had quality time together.
We started the morning by having MacDonalds at Sun Plaza. Baby K ate a lot of scramble eggs... I purposely ordered Big Breakfast so that he can have his share...
After breakfast, we went to ICA... wanted to drop Baby K's passport application form as well as apply the baby bonus for him. But the rain was so heavy that we couldn't make it to the ICA building from the car park!!! In the end, we went over to Mum's place which is just near by. Reached there, the rain also followed us... Though there was this little shelter at the car park where Kenneth let Baby K and I alight first, but our little baby still kena some rain... He must be very amused with the heavy downpour...

Reached mum's place and Baby K was "drenched". Mum hurriedly wrapped him up with a towel... for fear that he caught a cold...
Holding the milk bottle... He's actually very lazy and doesn't like to hold it himself...


Staring at Daddy... hoping that Daddy will help him to hold the milk bottle. *LOL*
Didn't go anywhere on Saturday.. Wanted to bring Baby K out but it was pouring again!!! *sianz* Baby K was busy ZzzzzZZzzzz-ing at home. *LOL*
On Sunday, went to Mum's place after fetching Shannon and Russell.. I think Kenneth has become a part time driver during weekends. *LOL* Always ferrying the kids plus my family around!! After Mum's place, went to Aunt's place... Though didn't do much but it was definitely a very enjoyable session out with my family. =)
I told Kenneth, starting from next year, we should at least take one day childcare leave or annual leave to bring our bundle of joy out every month. And I am thinking of bringing Baby K to Hong Kong Disneyland next year end... Let him have a feel of the winter "coldness".. Hee hee... One year later, hopefully he will be old enough to understand what is going on. =D In the mean time, I guess there will not be any trips for Kenneth and I because I am so scare that Baby K will not be able to recognise me when I come back. *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment