07 December 2009

Coach for sale!

Bought extra Coach coin purses and wristlet... trying to sell them away at COST!!! Just want to clear them away!!!

Take a look and email me at jlyi1979@yahoo.com.sg if you have any queries. Please do not leave me a message at my cbox as I am unable to view them from office. =(


Bought this for my MIL but she said it's too big for her...
Purplish-pink wristlet...

Light blue (or turquoise?) coin purse...

Another coin purse.....

Still in the midst of unpacking my boxes... might have more extra stuff to sell... Deadline has been given to Kenneth to unpack these boxes... *LOL* He needs to get them done before CNY! Still couple of months more to go...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I see you have brought back a LOT of spoils from US. If you got other bags, post up? I looking to buy a new bag. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete