28 June 2010

4D scan - 10 June 2010

We went to do a 4D scan on 10 June 2010. Was told that our little baby weighed 1.8kg and he is growing very well!! Throughout the scan, he is very cooperative and kept facing out. But the bad thing is, the umbilical cord seems to be dangling in front of his face so it's quite tough for the sonographer to capture the whole face, without the cord. =D This baby is also a very very active one! Unlike Kayden, who was sleeping most of the times when I did the scan last year, this one is kicking and tossing non stop!! Gosh... I guess he will bully his kor kor when he gets older!

I was full of hope about the change in gender and so asked the sonographer to do a scan at that "part" again. Seems like our 2nd bundle of joy wants me to 死了这条心 and open the legs wide wide and show us his private part. *LOL* Without fail, it's another BOY!!! Even before the sonographer can tell me, we, being the very layman (always can't figure out where is where), can straight away see that it's a BOY! *LOL* Seems like Kayden will have someone to play ball + car with next time.

It's so obvious that it's a BOY!!

The nose and lip look just like Kayden's 4D scan.
Sonographer said baby has got hair. *LOL* Same like Kayden....

The little feet....
Closing his eyes all the while... but was moving non stop!! Guess he will be a real "pretender" next time. *LOL*

For those who know me, you will know that I am always hoping and hoping that I can have a daughter. But it seems like, I will just have 2 boys. *LOL* Going for the 3rd one? Thanks, but no thanks. 2 is enough and gonna be a handful during the growing up stage. I can't imagine the number of fights they are going to have. *LOL*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. =)
    Are you trying for #2? Time to give D a didi or mei mei. =)

    ReplyDelete