14 June 2010

Random....

Weekends come and go in a blink of an eye... Went to Mum's place early on the morning of Saturday coz Kenneth went back to work. Didn't do much over there. Managed to take a nap. Thanks to Mum and Sis for helping me to babysit while I got to shut my eyes for a while. =) Kenneth came to pick us up during the night and Kayden was so thrill and excited when he saw Daddy's car coming into the carpark!! When the car went to the other part of the carpark, he almost burst out crying... He must be thinking "why is Daddy leaving? Why isn't he coming to fetch me home?" *LOL*
On Sunday, went to Baby Damon's full month party at The Grassroot's Club. Saw some relatives there. Being the "star" of the day, saw Baby Damon a while only as he was very busy being passed around. *LOL* Catch up a bit with my cousins. Lots of topics to talk about now that we are mummies. *LOL* The endless stuff that can just go on and on.....

One of my cousin and her son... Kayden is 3 months older than Shihua. Think I am getting "rounder" and "rounder". *LOL*
Standing on the chair... he looks LONG but very skinny... just like his Daddy.

The 3 of us....
I don't know what I was saying... but I think we have the same chin, same lower part of the face. *LOL*
Upper portion of his face looks like Daddy and the lower portion looks like ME!!
In his car seat and frowning when we were on our way to Courts at Tampines after the party... He was pretty tired....
After Courts, we drove back to AMK Hub to have dinner as well as to waste some time before we proceeded for flat viewing!!!
Smiling at the pretty waitress... so much so to the extend that she asked me "will he cry? he seems to be so happy!!" *LOL* Of course he will cry!! I told her... "try carrying him NOW... he will 100% start to cry." *LOL*
Very busy looking at others....
Sticking out his tongue after I gave him some biscuits...
Went to view an unit at Blk 506 after which. Not very ideal coz too near the MRT track and I can hear the train whenever it goes by... Well, this is only the 1st flat that we viewed, doubt we should just get it... should see more and compare. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment