28 June 2010

Check up @ 33wks 4 days

Went for Gynae checkup last Saturday. Baby is growing very well and I was told to watch my diet as Baby seems to be a bit big. =D

So far, I had gained 8kg and at 33wks 4days old, our 2nd bundle of joy is weighing 2.4kg. =) I can't imagine how big it will be if I take my dinner everyday! Not sure starting from when, I stop taking dinner coz I always have terrible heartburn during evenings. Dr Lawrence asked me to cut down on carbo intakes during lunch. Yes, I admit... I do eat a bit too much during lunch. Like last week, I couldn't decide whether to take Orh-Nee or Almond Paste after lunch, in the end, I bought both. LOL. My colleague said one is for me and the other is for the baby. LOL.

Dr Lawrence also took a snap shot of baby's face. This baby is always so co-operative... always facing out whenever I go for scannings or checkups. LOL. Hopefully he will be "co-operative" (sleep when it's time to) also when he's out to see us! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment