30 June 2010

Contractions?

Woke up in the middle of the night just now. I was experiencing contractions. =S Something like menses cramps. So unlike the contractions which I had for the 1st baby (that one was more like food poisoning kind of pain). Woke Kenneth up at 1am+. He asked me a stupid question "how can I help you?" I answered him angrily "nothing lah, just sleep." He replied, "ok, I help you to sleep." -.-"

The pain went away after 1hr plus. Or rather, I was too tired and fell asleep. *LOL* When I woke up again, I felt normal. *phew*

Feeling very paranoid these past few weeks. On one hand, hope that baby will come out soon coz really very 辛苦 having him inside. Stand too long, when sit down, I will have back ache. Sit too long, when stand up, back also ache. Sleeping time is another problem. -.-" On the other hand, I don't wish for him to come out just yet because I have not started my leave!!! I have not rest enough yet!! I hope that baby will be out at least 2 weeks after I start my leave. =D Because I know, once baby is out, I will be very tired and busy. The feeds every 2-3 hours for the first one month. =S Hope he will not wail a lot because Kayden will be sleeping with us, won't want him to wake up!! Luckily Kenneth will be taking 1 month's leave when I deliver. =)
Still haven't decide on Baby's name. Kenneth wants something that starts with "K". And better if it starts with "KAY". So far, we can only think of KAYLEB. But I was telling him, since we are not planning to have a number 3, shouldn't this Baby's name start with "J"? *LOL* Must be fair to me also... his reply... "oh well, we can try for a daughter 3-4 yrs later." Thanks, but no thanks... although I very much wish to have a daughter but I think 2 is enough. =) After all, having 2 boys is not a bad deal also. (alright, I am trying to self-console =p)

3 comments:

  1. wah contractions ah..
    betta take care..
    a lil early for bb to b out now rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya.. now only at 34 weeks 2 days. Better don't come out so early coz I am planning to have some "me" time alone for at least 2 weeks before his arrival. LOL.

    ReplyDelete