29 June 2010

Good 风水?

Saw a colleague yesterday when I was on the way to the car. Below is our conversation.

CK: When are you due?
Me: August loh... Around National Day that period.
CK: How come Procurement so productive one huh? First is Lay Peng, now is you. You all take queue number one ar? Who is the next one?
Me: Our 风水very good mah. Whoever trying for babies, can come to our side. We can "rent" our cubicles to them. *LOL*

Lay Peng is my "next door" neighbour and she had just delivered in April. A princess after 2 boys! She is also new to the department, joined 1 month before me. When she was in her 2nd trimester, she told me that someone around her must be pregnant also because this happened to her when she was expecting her first 2. She didn't know that I was preggie. I then "confessed" and said... "ya... it's me loh". She burst out laughing!!! *LOL* I was only in my first trimester then.

In a short span of 1.5 year (from 2008 till 2009), 3 other colleagues also conceived and delivered! Thus, I think our department really has good 风水 and is a 旺地 for babies. =D

7 comments:

  1. i wan to go n sit ur cubicle can?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can... maybe you want to request for a transfer. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol cannot lah chg agency leh.. :P
    anyway jus pass me some baby dust thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Baby dust? No problem! I can give you all the dust and the luck that I have.
    You know, we only did the "deed" ONCE and we kena!!! If only it's this easy to strike TOTO. LOL. That's why this baby is a gift from above. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm how come i not as lucky hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe coz you are still breastfeeding? LOL.

    ReplyDelete