08 June 2010

"Entertainment" - what's that?

Been discussing about our new nest which should be happening soon. *excited* Kenneth's current flat will be bought over by his brother and that means, we need not go through the "all-3-things-must-happen-at-the-same-time" stage. What are the 3 things? 1st, sell the flat. 2nd, we get our ideal flat. 3rd, he gets the ideal flat and stay with my in-laws. We will be getting AMK flat and they will stay put at Sembawang. =)

Kenneth has been saying what we need to buy and what need not buy. One thing for sure, he is definitely going to renovate the house (which I am not very supportive of). I can't imagine the cleaning up after which. =S Then we touched on the "whether-or-not-to-subscribe-cable" issue.

He is an avid soccer fan (which I am very surprise) and will watch soccer every weekend with his brother (maybe he just wants to bond further with his brother through all these late nights =s). My mum said should subscribe at least let the poor guy have some "entertainment" since he is always working so hard.

Well... I told her, now that we have kid, do you think we still have time for such things called "entertainment"? I also want to go out with my friends. I would also so much like to sit down to read a book or magazine. I can't remember when was the last time I went out for movies (my company still gave me 6 movie vouchers which I think I will have to give them away soon). I want to go shopping but can't afford the time. The list just goes on....
I guess, "entertainment" will come only years later. I can only foresee the upcoming few years as being much more busy (and tiring). =) But I guess, all these are worth it. Just have to tahan the first few years (maybe 4 years?) then I can maybe sit back and relax. *grin* And look at others fussing over their little babies, etc. *evil smile* In the meantime, I will just get used to the "going-to-bed-early" routine (as early as 8pm+) coz never know whether Kayden will fuss in the middle of the night and never know what time he chooses to wake up on a weekend morning!! *LOL* (sometimes as early as 6am+)
This will be my lifestyle for the next few years. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment