21 June 2010

Father's Day 2010!!

Brought Kayden to Suntec for his haircut on Saturday. Took a queue number and pushed him around. He started making noise when we saw this "school bus". Put him in and he happily went off to school. *LOL*

Testing out the steering wheel.

Smiling happily to his Daddy when we inserted money in and the bus started moving. So afraid that he will fall off. *LOL*
Kenneth standing by... holding on to Kayden.
Distracted..

Kenneth celebrated his 2nd Father's Day on Sunday! We woke up early (not by choice coz Kayden woke us all up at 7am) and left for brunch at Dempsey Hill. Though Kenneth is not a big fan of western breakfast, but we still had it coz I was craving for them. =D Seems more like celebrating for me. *LOL*

Father and son! Kayden with his new hairstyle.... short like his Daddy!
A very happy Daddy with a very greedy son. It was indeed FATHER'S DAY coz when I posed and wanted to take a shot with Kayden, he refused. And yet when posing with Kenneth, he looked at the camera so readily.
Eating his favourite Gerber biscuit. Asked him to feed Daddy, he very readily put it inside Kenneth's mouth. But when asked him to feed me, he popped the biscuit into Kenneth's mouth again!!
Self-feed....
The very yummy breakfast we had! After which, we had Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Ice-cream! Kayden enjoyed the food a lot too!
As usual, after food... went to my Mum's place. =D Someone asked me, since I already went to my mum's place last week (during weekday), why am I still going on weekend? *LOL* I guess if possible, I would want to go back there EVERYDAY!! Coz to me, that is my HOME! *smile* That is where I can feel the "warmth" and "love". Not that Kenneth can't provide me these but a mother's love is always different. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment